- RSS Channel Showcase 6214212
- RSS Channel Showcase 4825576
- RSS Channel Showcase 7293477
- RSS Channel Showcase 4284996
Articles on this Page
- 11/16/17--20:15: _Niche currencies pi...
- 11/16/17--20:30: _People Moves in Brief
- 11/16/17--22:00: _High yield without ...
- 11/17/17--03:45: _RMB round-up: PBoC ...
- 11/17/17--10:30: _Moody’s upgrades In...
- 11/20/17--04:00: _The week in renminb...
- 11/20/17--13:00: _Giancarlo defends d...
- 11/20/17--14:00: _Commission group re...
- 11/20/17--16:15: _TrueEX hires CTO
- 11/21/17--08:15: _CS bulks up China e...
- 11/16/17--20:15: Niche currencies pitch issuers on MAR-exempt status
- 11/16/17--20:30: People Moves in Brief
- 11/16/17--22:00: High yield without sin: investors are beginning to try
- 11/17/17--10:30: Moody’s upgrades India for first time in 14 years
- 11/20/17--13:00: Giancarlo defends derivs on BBC Radio 4
- 11/20/17--14:00: Commission group recommends easing MAR to boost corporate bonds
- 11/20/17--16:15: TrueEX hires CTO
- 11/21/17--08:15: CS bulks up China equity research team with 11 hires
Banks active in capital markets outside the European Union are using their exemption from the bloc’s onerous market abuse rules as a selling point to attract issuers, with the Swiss francs, Canadian dollars, and yen markets in particular focus.
Morgan Stanley hires for SSA syndicate — StanChart raids Commerz for Turkey DCM — Santander hires White for infra banking
The march of responsible investing took a step into the high yield bond market this week, as both M&G and Candriam launched funds that will use environmental, social and governance factors to influence their investment choices.
The People's Bank of China (PBoC) conducted its largest weekly liquidity injection since January, the Stock Connect scheme celebrates its third anniversary this week, the Chinese authorities have extended a capital gains tax waiver, and Neuberger Berman was granted a private fund management licence for its China operation.
In a positive end to a volatile week in Asia, Moody’s upgraded India’s government rating to Baa2 from Baa3, the agency's first boost of the sovereign since 2004.
China’s financial regulators publish rules to standardise asset management regulations, the Philippines confirms Bank of China for its Panda bond debut, and UBS Asset Management’s China arm launches the first onshore equity fund by a foreign asset manager.
Derivatives markets participants listening in to BBC Radio 4 on Monday morning would have been surprised by a voice that they are more accustomed to hearing in conference halls — that of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's chariman, Christopher Giancarlo.
The European Commission’s Expert Group on corporate bond markets has recommended reforming the Market Abuse Regulation to ease market soundings rules. But it also plans to toughen up standards in high yield markets, supporting 'transparent and fair' allocation methods, and to work on ways to cut order inflation.
Interest rate swap execution platform trueEX has hired Kevin Lupowitz as chief technology officer, the company announced on Monday.
Credit Suisse has boosted its China equity research coverage, hiring 11 analysts in recent months to the Asia Pacific research team.